Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good-bye Songsan.



I’m very sad to say that today is my last day in Korea. The last seven weeks have been truly wonderful and I will have many fond memories of my stay in Songsan. I’ve eaten some excellent food and some very strange food, seen wonderful sights, and got to prepare some really great ankylosaur fossils at the lab. Robin and Scott and I have had a great time.


I’m so grateful for all of the people who have helped me out for the last two months – Dr. Lee for hosting me on this research abroad visit, Yun for all of his help at the lab and around town, and Choon-Hyung, Pak-Jin, and Jin-Young for their patience at my lack of Korean and their excellent lunchtime cooking!

Tomorrow Robin returns to Canada and Scott and I head off to Beijing for two weeks of research and the Flugsaurier Symposium. Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're finished already? Time flies. Good luck in China and Mongolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One stage of the adventure ends and another (China) starts. With all the postings, I feel like I got to visit Korea also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete